Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Current Events!

 September 9th 2012


1. Malware viruses attacking computers.

2. Malware attacks on the rise.

3.CNN

4. This article is about, how malware and viruses are now on a rampage. Targeting even the MACs!!!!! They are targeting everything! Stealing debit card information, stealing phone usernames and passwords for a ransom! The whole nine-yards.

5. Now for one, I must say that this is creative. All of the hackers out there have really stepped up their games. Now, I’m not saying that I agree with what they are doing. Because I don’t but still, hacking into your phone to steal your information and hold it for ransom? That’s pretty creative. You’ve got to admit. But I honestly do not like hackers, they are evil little trolls that prowl the internet. Don’t you say that they are not, because you know they are, and now my parents were thinking about getting my an Android phone.... look, now that hackers decided that it would be entertaining to hack them. I might end up being stuck with my dinosaur of a phone for awhile now.

6. This event impacts the world in so many ways that it is ridiculous. So just about everyone in the world, who has internet connection is at risk for a malware virus now, and apparently if you use a debit card to purchase something. Yeah, you might lose those little digits that are the wall between your money and a world of hackers. So yeah, No one is safe... But maybe the hackers. Or there could be the event in which the hackers betray each other, and hack their friends. Therefore this event seriously impacts the world in ways I’m not even going to describe. Because for one, No one will finish reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment