Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Facebook Cheap?

1. Facebook cheap?

2.Facebook plunges 9% on $15 price call

3. CNN

4. This article is about, how Facebook stocks have gone up and down. It also is about how much more expensive a stock share is, compared to Facebook competitor. Also about how it may continue to fall.

5. I honestly do not care about Facebook’s stock issues. For one, I am fourteen years old, and really should not be investing.  Another thing, even if I could invest. I wouldn’t because it’s a waste of time. The only thing that would affect me, would be if for some reason they decide to completely shut down Facebook because of this.

6.This event impacts the world because stocks are pretty much universal, as far as I know. With stocks, and the popularity of Facebook. People think that it would be a great, and wonderful idea to invest in it, but now with the price going down. People are going to start to rethink their choice on Facebook, the stocks would proably plummet even more. Then, the entire cite may shut down. It’s unlikely that, that will happen though.

No comments:

Post a Comment