Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Auto-piloting Cars

1. Auto-piloting cars

2.  You won't need a driver's license by 2040

3. CNN

4. In this article, you find that people from major car companies. Are expecting cars to become ' robo-cars ', and self-automated. With cars becoming self-automated, things will be made and others left unused. 
5. Now my view on this article: Is that it is ridiculous for one thing, I may not be alive by the time that this happens, and if I am I won't be able to drive.

So it shows no real importance to me, but if I can' t drive. Then I believe that it would be beneficial and to tell the truth, I think that it would be interesting to see how they go about making something similar to this... but other than that, it effects me in no way.

6. This event effects the world, since just about anywhere, and almost everywhere you can find a car. Even in  third world countries, the wealthy would most likely have an automobile of some kind. So, that coming up with a self-automated robo-car.

Would probably change how we live, and go about our daily lives. I mean, what's next Hover-crafts? So one advancement like this, could be completely life changing. So, that's how this event changes the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love your opinion on this. I don't think I see any errors except I think we're espoused to put a picture. Other than that is good.

    ReplyDelete