Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

current event

1. Call of duty free?

2.Call of duty elite to be free for Black Ops 2.

3.Theguardian

4. The hit video game series, for Xbox and other gaming consoles’ online version is said to become free! Being released last year, this game has become increasingly popular. Now, with it becoming free, as of at least November 13th, instead of charging for this addition asset, it will be free.

5. I consider this very interesting! I personally love the Call of Duty series, and since I have Black ops 2 pre ordered. I can get this for free! I mean, I’m saving a good bit of money, since I would’ve ended up paying the full price for this. This event affects me greatly, due to my love for Black ops. Now, I’m extremely happy.
6.This event impacts the world, by the fact that the Call of Duty game series, is very popular. Thousands of people pre-order the game around the world, and line up outside of stores to purchase the game. Now, that an installment of the game is becoming free, people will download it.
This game would’ve grossed thousands upon thousands. Now, that it has a free installment. Black Ops 2 is sure to gross even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment