Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Angry Birds meets Star Wars

1. Angry Birds Meets Star Wars

2. Angry Birds Star Wars Coming Next Month


3. CNN


4. This article tells of a new installment to the major smartphone app Angry birds. This new app is suppost to be on iTunes by next month, and the merchandise should hit the shelves by October 28th. This app will also be the 5th major installment of the app.


5. I honestly don’t care. I have attempted to play the original angry birds on my friends Ipod touch, but I failed. So, this event does not effect me in anyway what so ever.

I do have a smart device, but this game frustrated me that badly..... I absolutely cannot stand the game, therefore it proves my point.

6. This event impacts the world, because even though I dislike the game greatly. I have many friends who love the game. There is also the fact that people all around the world have smart devices, and most likely have purchased an app. There is also the factor that angry birds itself is one of the most purchased apps on iTunes. Therefore, this event impacts the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment