Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Samsung Galaxy top phone

1.IPhone sales drop

2. Samsung Galaxy S III dethrones iPhone as world's top seller

3.CNN

4. This article is about the new 'IPhone killer' This phone the Samsung Galaxy, has topped the sales of the IPhone. Also in this article, they speak of how this phone will continue to grow. Android will over power apple.

5. I find this article interesting, because I myself have an IPhone 4. Now, that Android has come out with such a phone, that it tops the selling of the IPhone. It means that apple will most likely have to decrease their prices. Lower prices on the new phones, mean myself can get a newer model since Apple will worry that the IPhone may become so unpopular. That's why I believe that this could be beneficial to those who would like and  IPhone but cannot afford it.

6. This event impacts the world for one main, and huge reason. Apple is one of the top electronic companies in the world. Their phone, the IPhone is one of their most popular products, now that it has been outdone all people who invest in the Apple stock share, as well as work for the companies will most likely have to get a pay reduction to makeup for lost sales. So, that proves that unless Apple can come up with an amazing new product, which is highly unlikely since the IPhone5 recently came out, the sales will continue to plummet... and Android will take over. Making new phones that are similar to the Galaxy. Which means, Apple will soon become bankrupt or something of that nature.

2 comments:

  1. I think this was an amazing blog post. I especially like how you think this will impact the world. The only errors I see is in numbers 4 and 5. In 4 the last sentence doesn't make sense, and in 5 there are a couple of grammar errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your article because well as you know we have a lot of I phone Android conflict . And I'm Android , so its good too hear I phone purchases are dropping .

    ReplyDelete