Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Halo 4

2.Web series builds anticipation for 'Halo 4'


3. CNN

4. This article is about how the new Halo game has been released.  Other aspects in this article that are covered are: What’s new, and what happens in this game. Also what differences there are.

5. I am personally very excited! I’ve been waiting for this to come out, and now that I know what changes are being made... I’m even more stoked! The fact that they are making this interactive game into a linear game, makes me wonder how it’s going to work. Now, this event affects me because I’m a hardcore gamer. Halo has always been one of my favorites. I also thought, that after reach, they were not going to make any more Halo games, so I’m going to have to get it!

6. This event impacts the world in multiple ways. Just like many videogames Halo is increasingly popular. After the release of Reach, it has attracted many fans. Also, the fact that the game was shot as a movie, will probably make it even more popular. Even Feldman had things to say about the game
"For the hardcore fans that have played the games, read the books, read the comics, have the consumer products, and are fully intending to dive into 'Halo 4,' this is very much an additive experience,"  (Feldmen)  This statement of his, goes to show how popular the game is. Another way to tell how the event impacts the world, is the fact that video games are an universal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment